Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sometimes...

     Sometimes, I try very hard to capture my thoughts and pen them down. But my thoughts are like silk, they just slip away.
     Sometimes, I try to make sense of my senses and what I make of them. But my life is so dreamy, senses continue to evade me.
     Sometimes, I try to follow the things I read and be a nice person. But my essence is not so bright . I rebound to the same selfish streak that is inherent in me.
     Sometimes, I try to be honest, very honest with myself. But I end up puzzling myself and those around me.

     Sometimes, I try not to cheat myself . But I end up being an impostor.
     Sometimes, I try to love, claiming I know what it means. But then, somebody comes along and gifts me unselfishness and leaves me wondering what love actually means.
     Sometimes, when I miss her, I doubt my self sufficiency.
     Sometimes, I forget everything and stare in the space blankly.
     Sometimes, I am purely blank, unable to think, intellect, feel, see or hear things.
     Sometimes, I think it best to keep quiet…very quiet…very very quiet .....

5 comments:

  1. sometime... i find u as lover ..sometime as philosopher..sometime as thinker...sometime as creator.. sometime as .....tersely u r nice guy...trying to achieve something illusive...nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. well wanna say only 1 thng...
    ur simple wrds sounds much better n beautiful...dan all dose adjectives...:P

    dis ws awesome....even i ll gv u 9/10 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually ramesh's comment is mine only...it is jus d addition......prasson is d type of guy..whose accompany every1 specially me want everytime....nt sometime..hahhaha....telling abt his creation of thought is jus like trying to wean a 3-4 months child...or trying to spank a brat child for his stupid balks...or trying to debar the air into yr body for 2-3 minutes..best of luck..

    ReplyDelete
  4. always be fare nd honest with u.....coz tht will be ur strength........and as usual ur wordings are the most heart touching wordings....the person can really feel them inside him/her.



    you are the gem of heart...God bless you

    ReplyDelete